Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Blog

Hey, forgot to tell everyone following this blog that I now have a new and awesome blog at www.ladyknitster.com I know, I know...it looks like the same address but it's different. I now have my own domain and blog site and all my former blog posts here have been moved to my new blog. Also don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS feeds and subscriptions.

Hope to see you commenting on my new ladyknitster. I'm working on my new quilt from quilting class (which I love) and will be posting pics this weekend to show my progress. Also have one baby sweater done sans buttons and another baby sweater done without sleeves. I've been down the sleeves road before and had to knit on the last sleeve the week before Christmas....yikes...Buttons sewn on the ribbing on Christmas morning. It was a gift for my great niece. She looked adorable in it.

Anyway, that's the news from this side of town. Hope to see you comments...

No comments: